All Advisory Board members have been appointed to serve as either Special Government Employees (SGE's) or Representatives. SGE's and Representatives abide by different standards of ethical conduct.
Special Government Employees
SGE's are experts from industry or academia who temporarily receive federal employee status during Advisory Board meetings.
- James R. Schlesinger (Chair), MITRE and Barclays Capital
- Bradford Parkinson (Vice Chair), Stanford University
- Joseph D. Burns, United Airlines
- Per K. Enge, Stanford University
- Martin C. Faga, Former President & CEO, MITRE
- Keith R. Hall, Booz-Allen Hamilton
- Robert J. Hermann, Global Technology Partners, LLC
- Lance Lord, Former Commander, Air Force Space Command
- James P. McCarthy, U.S. Air Force Academy
- Terence J. McGurn, private consultant (retired CIA)
- Timothy A. Murphy, The Boeing Company
- Ruth Neilan, Jet Propulsion Laboratory
- Charles R. Trimble, Chairman, U.S. GPS Industry Council
Representatives are individuals designated to speak on behalf of particular interest groups.