The National Coordination Office for Space-Based Positioning, Navigation, and Timing maintains the contents of GPS.gov in coordination with multiple federal agencies. Learn about us
We welcome your inputs on how we can improve the GPS.gov website.Take our website satisfaction survey
How else can we help you? Select from the following:
- I have a problem with the directions, addresses, etc., on GPS devices/apps and online maps. The government's GPS satellites do not provide map/route information of any kind. Follow this link to report your problems to the responsible parties.
- I have a problem with trucks following improper GPS directions. The U.S. government does not provide or control the routing information offered by consumer GPS devices/apps or online maps. Follow this link to report illegal truck traffic and report problems to device/map makers.
- I want to find a lost phone or other GPS device.
- I want to report a GPS service outage.
- I want to report a broken link, display problem, usability issue, or incorrect information I saw on GPS.gov. Contact our webmaster, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- I have a general suggestion for improving the GPS.gov website. Send email to our webmaster, email@example.com.
- I want to suggest a link exchange with GPS.gov This link will take you to our linking policy.
- I have a question/comment about GPS policy Send email to the National Coordination Office for Space-Based Positioning, Navigation, and Timing, firstname.lastname@example.org. The office does NOT provide user support for GPS devices, apps, or maps.
When reporting a display problem, please specify your web browser's version number and operating system. Including a screenshot with your message can be very helpful. Learn how