Help with Address, Route, and Map Problems in GPS Devices and Apps
Frustrated by wrong/missing addresses, improper directions, or other mapping errors in GPS devices and apps? The problem is not GPS. The problem is inaccurate map data within the devices/apps.
Map data comes from the private sector, not the government's GPS satellites. The following links will help you contact the companies responsible for updating GPS device maps/routes.
Get help with a map/route problem that...
Affects many GPS devices and maps
· Your address, street name, etc., is wrong/missing
· Drivers can't navigate properly to your location
· Other people's deliveries arrive at your location
· GPS devices send drivers through your property, back roads, etc. Proceed
Affects your own GPS device
· Your device is missing a location, street, etc.
· Your device shows the wrong address for a location
· You cannot navigate properly to a specific location
· Your device suggests taking closed exits, non-existent roads, or other bad routes Proceed
- Increases residential truck traffic Proceed
If you are experiencing GPS signal loss (outside of a building, tunnel, etc.) or other unusual behavior, please visit our GPS Service Outages & Status Reports page. Go there
We revamped this page in February 2014. See old version