Civil GPS Service Interface Committee
International Information Subcommittee
This page provides information about the International Information Subcommittee (IISC) of the Civil GPS Service Interface Committee (CGSIC).
IISC focuses on the needs of the international GPS user community by hosting information exchanges throughout the world and collecting inputs from users outside the United States.
DW International, UK
- Europe Regional Vice-Chair:
Prof. František Vejrazška
Vice - Rector
Czech Technical University in Prague
- Australia/Pacific Islands Regional Vice-Chair:
- Temporarily Vacant
- Asia Regional Vice-Chair:
Japan GPS Council
- North America Regional Vice-Chair:
U.S. GPS Industry Council
IISC generally meets once or twice each year covering different regions of the world. It also convenes during the annual meeting of the full CGSIC.
52nd CGSIC MeetingSeptember 17-18, 2012
Nashville Convention Ctr.
Nashville, TN View agenda & presentations...
Select any of the following dates/locations to view proceedings from past IISC meetings.
- Nov 2011: London, England
- Mar 2011: Munich, Germany
- Oct 2010: Taipei, Taiwan
- Nov 2009: Jeju, Korea
- Oct 2009: Stockholm, Sweden
- Nov 2008: Tokyo, Japan
- Apr 2008: Toulouse, France
- May 2007: Geneva, Switzerland
- July 2006: Gold Coast, Australia
- May 2006: Manchester, England
- Mar 2005: Prague, Czech Republic
- Feb 2003: Melbourne, Australia
- Dec 2002: Brussels, Belgium
- Dec 2000: Monaco
- Mar 2000: Fairfax, USA
- Dec 1999: Prague, Czech Republic
- Sep 1996: Kansas City, USA
- Mar 1995: Washington, D.C., USA
- Mar 1994: Frankfurt, Germany
- Dec 1993: Edinburgh, Scotland
- Sep 1993: Salt Lake City, USA
- Jun 1992: Delft, Netherlands